You may have been told that you need to attend traffic school when you appeared in court for your traffic ticket. If so, there is no need to stress out about it. You will not need to sit in a classroom and be bored for hours by an instructor who goes over every law in the State of Florida. Don’t worry, because when you register to take Florida Online Traffic School with us, you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is and at how much fun you have.
Here are 10 ways to have fun while meeting your requirement to complete a Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) course:
1. Our defensive driving classes take place in your own home on your PC. All that you need to do is watch a very funny video that was created by top comedic talent. You can take our class in your underwear, if you like.
2. You are in charge of how you complete your course. You can finish it all at one sitting, or divide it up into smaller sections. If you want to go get a drink or snack, simply resume watching when you return.
3. It takes only 4 hours to complete our course. This time will speed by, because you will be entertained as you learn. You will have extra fun knowing that you are avoiding points on your driver’s license. You can also lower your auto insurance rates by up to 10% by taking our course.
4. There is no difficult work to complete. No reading, writing or arithmetic. Simply sit and watch the video. Make some popcorn and get ready to have some fun.
5. Our low price will also keep you laughing, because you pay only $8.00 for your course price. This includes ticket dismissal or point avoidance. Other fees are $7.00 for required state and processing fees, and a $10.00 certificate fee with email delivery.
6. When you finish your defensive driving course in Florida, we will submit your certificate to the DMV electronically. This ensures that they receive your certificate on time, as long as you allow enough time to complete your course. You were probably given 30 days to do this when you appeared in traffic court.
7. If you have a Florida driver’s license, or you received a ticket in Florida, then this course is for you. It is approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
8. You may want to take our basic driver improvement course, instead of getting points on your driving record, if you have received a non-criminal moving violation and you do not have a commercial driver’s license.
9. You will need certain computer basics to take our course, including DSL or Broadband, Internet Browser, Adobe Flash Player 8.0 or greater, a mouse and keyboard, speakers or headphones, and a Mac, Windows or Linux operating system. You may want to use this opportunity to upgrade your computer so that you can avoid those nasty points on your driver’s license.
10. You can enroll in Florida online traffic school, right now, so that you complete your course as soon as possible.
We know that there are many other ways to have fun as you attend traffic school by Comedy Defensive Driving. We offer a satisfaction guarantee, and we know that you will be happy with your course, just like 2.5 million others who have completed and passed it since we began our business in 1989. We knew that there had to be a better way to complete a BDI course, so we began Comedy Defensive Driving, with hilarious videos written by some of the best professional comedians around.