Certificate Delivery Options:
During registration you must Choose a certificate delivery method that meets your needs and court deadlines.
- Standard Delivery – FREE Delivered by USPS – Please allow 5-9 business days
- E-file – $19.95 Electronically transmitted directly to the court (Not available for all courts)
- Priority Overnight – $24.95 Estimated next business day delivery by 10:30am (Not available for some areas)
- Standard Overnight – $19.95 Estimated next business day delivery by 3pm – Commercial, 4:30pm – Remote Areas, 8pm – Residential
- 2nd Day Air – $17.95 Delivered on 2nd business day with estimated delivery by 8 pm
Cutoff time for same day shipping is course completion by 4 pm Central Time, Monday thru Friday. No weekend or holiday certificate delivery available. No certificate delivery to PO Boxes for overnight service. Even though the Expedited Shipping Provider, FedEx, guarantees delivery by a given time we cannot anticipate or take responsibility for possible delays due to circumstances outside of our control.
Once you have successfully completed a course your certificate will be processed and mailed via the US Postal Service unless expedited shipping was selected. Certificates are processed Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm CST. No weekend or Holiday processing. All Certificates are processed the same or next business day of course completion (Cut-off time is 4:00pm CST).
Receiving Your Certificate:
Certificates are mailed directly to student. You must sign the certificate and return it to the court with any additional paperwork the court may have requested. Courts will only accept an original certificate so please make sure you allow plenty of time to receive your original certificate and get it to the court prior to your deadline.
If you are in need of a replacement certificate you must contact us. There are State regulations that require certain documentation and a $10.00 state fee prior to producing a duplicate certificate.
Comedy Defensive Driving School® and is the Federally Registered Trademark of IDT, Inc. All rights reserved 1989-2018 **This course fulfills the requirements of the Traffic Ticket Dismissal for ALL courts in Texas and for Insurance reduction. This course can also be taken voluntarily to brush up on your driving skills.**