If you need to get your traffic tickets dismissed in Florida, the best way to do so is by completing a defensive driving course. This can be a great option for many drivers. It not only helps you avoid paying the fine associated with the ticket, but it can also prevent points from being added to your driving record, which can lead to higher insurance rates. One of the best options for completing a defensive driving course in Florida is to sign up for an online course through Comedy Defensive Driving.
Why take a defensive driving course online to dismiss a ticket
There are several reasons why you should dismiss your driving ticket online. One of them being convenience. With an online course, you can complete the coursework on your own schedule, from the comfort of your own home. This is especially helpful for busy drivers who may not have the time to attend an in-person class.
Secondly, affordability. Online courses are typically much more affordable than in-person classes, and Comedy Defensive Driving offers some of the most competitive prices in the industry. Not to mention, you will not get points added to your drivers license. Taking an online course will dismiss the ticket from your record.
Finally and most importantly, it is entertaining. One of the unique features of Comedy Defensive Driving is that the courses are designed to be entertaining and engaging. You’ll learn important defensive driving techniques, but you’ll also have a good time doing it.
How to dismiss a traffic ticket using a defensive driving course:
Ready to dismiss your ticket? Perfect, we don’t blame you. No one should have to pay the full price of receiving a ticket if they don’t have to. We want to help save you money AND make you a better driver. Follow these 5 easy steps to complete an online course and dismiss your ticket.
- Step 1: Check Your Eligibility. It’s important to check with the court to make sure that you’re eligible. In general, you’ll need to have a non-criminal traffic violation, and you can’t have already taken a defensive driving course in the past year.
- Step 2: Register for the Course by clicking here. Put in all the information needed including the name of your court which should be listed on the ticket you received.
- Step 3: Typically there is a certain amount of time to complete the course, be sure to keep track of the deadline.You should have a notice from your court that states when you must send in a certification of completion. The standard amount of time is 90 days
- Step 4: Complete the Course! You’ll need to complete all of the required coursework and pass any quizzes or exams.
- Step 5: Submit Your Completion Certificate. Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll receive a completion certificate. You’ll need to submit this certificate to the court, along with any other required documentation.
In conclusion, completing a defensive driving course can be a great option for drivers who want to dismiss a traffic ticket in Florida. It helps you save money and keep points from being added to your drivers license. if you’re looking for an online course provider that offers convenience, affordability, and entertaining course material, Comedy Defensive Driving is the way to go.