TEXAS DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE
- Only $25 with promo code: SPEED
- Free & Fast Certificate Delivery
- ALL VIDEO course: Start & Stop Anytime
- Speed through only 5 hours of course time (+1 hour of break time)
- #1 Comedy Course for Classroom Training
- Prices Start at only $25!
- Only 5 hours of class time (+1 hour of break time)
- State Approved by all TX courts
FAST Overnight Delivery
Convenient Certificate Delivery Options:
You donâ€™t have to wait to complete your defensive driving course to determine how you will receive your certificate of course completion. During registration you can choose a delivery method for your certificate that meets your personal needs and court deadlines. Delivery options include:
- Standard Delivery â€“ FREE! Delivered by USPS â€“ Please allow 5-9 business days
- Priority Overnight â€“ $24.95. Estimated next business day delivery by 10:30am (Not available for some areas)
- Standard Overnight â€“ $19.95. Estimated next business day delivery by 3pm â€“ Commercial, 4:30pm â€“ Remote Areas, 8pm â€“ Residential
- 2nd Day Air â€“ $17.95. Delivered on 2nd business day with estimated delivery by 8 pm
Â For same-day shipping, be sure to complete the course by 4 pm Central Time, Monday â€“ Friday. There are no weekend or holiday delivery options available, and no deliveries to P.O. boxes for overnight service. We will do our best from our end to have your certificate to you as soon as possible. However, although the expedited shipping provider, FedEx, guarantees delivery by a given time, we cannot anticipate or take responsibility for possible delays due to circumstances outside of our control.
BBB Rating: A+
A+ Rating with the BBB:
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Comedy Defensive Driving has proven that we are committed to providing our students with the best service, and making a good faith effort to resolve any complaints our students may have. Itâ€™s annoying enough to get that traffic ticket, and we strive to make it, well…less annoying with great customer service! You can always contact us any time with your questions or concerns, and we always welcome our studentsâ€™ feedback after they complete the course. Our certified BBB page
TDLR & TEA
100% Texas Approved Defensive Driving:
Our defensive driving course is 100% approved by the State of Texas to provide you with driver safety education that satisfies state court requirements:
This means that completing our course can dismiss your traffic ticket, and ensure your eligibility for auto insurance discounts. To get your ticket dismissed in court with our curriculum:
- You must not have had a ticket dismissed within the last 12 months
- Your ticket is for a minor moving vehicle infraction
- You must have a full non-commercial license
- You cannot have committed the offense in a construction zone
100% Money-Back Guarantee
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE YOUR COURSE OR CAN NOT FINISH FOR SOME REASON, SIMPLY CALL US FOR A REFUND.
What are the payment/cancellation policies?
If you need to cancel your registration at any time before completing the course, itâ€™s no problem! We will provide you with a full refund. We know things come up, and do our best to be as respectful of your needs as possible. All registration fees are due, and refundable, when the course is discontinued. You can expect to receive your refund within 30 days of the effective date of termination. You will not be eligible for a refund if:
- You have not successfully completed the course within 180 days (registration will be terminated without notice)
- You fail the course
Secure Payment Processing
Secure Payment Processing
At Comedy Defensive Driving, we use Authorize.Net, so you can be confident your data and personal information is secure. Online payments utilize industry-leading technologies and protocols, such as 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and are compliant with a number of government and industry security initiatives. We take your privacy very seriously, and do our best to keep our systems secure so that you can comfortably focus on completing your course and getting that traffic ticket dismissed.
Find your Local Texas Courts
If you received a ticket, it would have been issued by one of the many law enforcement agencies in Texas. There are municipal courts and Justice of the Peace courts, donâ€™t worry there arenâ€™t any more hanging courts (we think). The best way to know exactly who you got your ticket from is to locate the actual ticket or any paperwork the court may have given you; it will be written on there. If it says Bobâ€™s BBQ Brisket, thatâ€™s your lucky day the officer left the receipt for his lunch. Check this helpful link to a List of Courts in Dallas and Houston.
Texas Driving Records
Driving records are easy to obtain and required by most courts. Check the paperwork the court gave you for more information on Texas driving records.
If the court is requiring you to obtain a driving record to meet your Texas defensive driving requirements you can get one through this link. More Info.
We'll Make Taking Defensive Driving FunAs much as we'd love to think you signed up for our course for the jokes, we know taking a defensive driving course is one of those things you just have to do and get it over with. Â But defensive driving doesn't have to be dull and boring. Learning about state laws and safe driving techniques doesn't have to be dry. With our course, you can learn all about how to be a safer driver and have some laughs in the process. Defensive driving may not be exciting, but for the time you spend completing this course, whether in the comfort of your own home, or in one of our comedy classrooms, one thing is for sure - we make defensive driving fun...and we will help you get you out of your ticket from start to finish. Â
Take Your Defensive Driving Course in the Format You're Comfortable WithSome people like to read, some people like to watch videos, and some people like a little of both. We appreciate that, and at Comedy Defensive Driving we want you to choose whichever learning method is most comfortable and enjoyable for you. So you can watch a video of our course, or you can just read the information, or switch between them. Our goal is to make this course as easy and painless for you to complete as possible. Â
Take Our Most Popular Program, Our 100% Online CourseWith everything from college applications to dating profiles being moved online, why shouldn't you enjoy that same convenience to dismiss your traffic ticket? You can take our defensive driving course on your phone, computer, or tablet, and take it from anywhere you feel most comfortable. We know it can be difficult to set aside 6 hours of your day to take a course, and with our online course option, you don't have to finish it all in one sitting. Stop part way through, and pick it back up later. Complete the course at your leisure.
We Also Offer Classroom Courses in Convenient Locations Near YouWhile our online defensive driving course is our most popular, if the traditional classroom environment is your preferred way of learning, we've got you covered. All of our courses are taught by professional comedians in cities across Texas. Just visit our Texas Classroom Selection page to find the most convenient location for you. Not only with this help sharpen your defensive driving skills, but you'll laugh and learn with others who are in your boat too.
Most Importantly, We Will Help You Become a Better DriverAs important as it is to us to make your defensive driving course fun and entertaining, it's even more important to us to teach you a thing or two about safe driving. Our course teaches best driving practices and habits, Texas traffic laws, and few original jokes to try out for good measure. You'll be well on your way to becoming a safer, more responsible driver . . . we hope. In our course, you'll learn all about:
- Texas Driving Laws
- Defensive Driving Techniques and Protecting Yourself in Texas
- Tips to Prevent and Avoid Car Accidents
- Driving in Hazardous Conditions
- Avoiding Common Driving Problem Areas, including Yielding, Turning, and Speeding
Reduce Your Auto Insurance PremiumsDid you know that by voluntarily taking a defensive driving course, you can save money on your auto insurance? Many insurance companies offer this incentive to drivers who take the initiative to improve their driving skills. By taking your Texas defensive driving course with Comedy Defensive Driving, hereâ€™s how you can take advantage of this offer: Â
1. Contact Your Texas Insurance Provider to Find Out If You Are Eligible for a Discount.Most auto insurance providers offer some kind of â€śsafe driverâ€ť insurance discount, but the specific offer varies. Contact your provider to find out if you are eligible for the discount, and ask for details such as duration, how much you'll save, whether you can take the course multiple times, etc. If you're not entirely sure how this works, feel free to contact us any time for help! Â
2. Enroll in Our Texas Defensive Driving Course (Online or Classroom).You can enroll in one of our defensive driving courses online, or by phone, or even just stop by our office and meet us in person. Â
3. Complete and Pass The Course.Once you've completed your course, we will mail you a certificate of completion. You can fax, mail, or hand-deliver your completion certificate to your insurance provider. They will process it and reward you with a discount to your premium. Â
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does a Texas Defensive Driving Course Take?The State of Texas requires all defensive driving course to be 6 hours, whether it is taken online or in a classroom. If you choose to take the course online, you can do it all at once or in increments, whatever fits your personal schedule. Â
How Much Does a Defensive Driving Course in Texas Cost?The entire course is only $34.95, but look for the coupon code during registration and you can get $9.95 off. Â
How Often Can I Take a Defensive Driving Course in Texas?Texas state law allows you to dismiss only 1 traffic ticket every 12 months. But ask the court anyway - the worst they can do is say no. Â