If you have received a traffic citation and the court has ordered you to attend a 4 Hour Basic Driver Improvement (BDI and TCAC) course, you will be relieved to find that you can do this online. At Comedy Defensive Driving, we have been helping students dismiss their traffic tickets, reduce the points on their driver’s licenses, and complete the court-required requirement to attend Florida Traffic School.
Florida courts will automatically require you to attend traffic school if you have been convicted of certain offenses, including being the driver in a crash when you were at fault and someone was taken to the hospital, or if you passed a stopped school bus. You may have had two crashes within two years that resulted in property damage over $500. This will also mean that you must take a BDI class. There are many other reasons why judges send drivers to FL traffic school.
Here are 10 reasons why it makes a lot of sense to attend our defensive driving course in Florida:
1. You may have your driver’s license suspended if you do not complete a defensive driving course in Florida. The back of your traffic citation explains that you must complete one of the three options within 30 days of the time that you received your ticket. One of these options is a defensive driving course.
2. Completing our course will lower your auto insurance rate by as much as 10%. This can add up to hundreds of dollars, over a year or two.
3. Our online course is simple to take. There is no reading, writing, or arithmetic. We know that you will pass, like millions of others have done.
4. Watch our hilarious video in the privacy of your home at your convenience. You do not need to dress up for class. You can watch your vide in your pajamas, or in your underwear, if you want to.
5. You are in control of when you watch the video. You can do it in one sitting, or divide it up however you want to. Stop if you need to, and, when you start watching again, your video will automatically go to the place where you left off. There is no need to take off of work or school to attend FL traffic School. Simply fit our course into your schedule.
6. All that you need to take our online defensive driving courses are the computer basics that you probably have already. You need to have DSL or Broadband, Internet Browser, Adobe Flash Player 8.0 or greater, a keyboard and mouse, speakers or headphones, and an Operating System like Mac, Windows, or Linux.
7. We submit your certificate to the DMV electronically. This saves you from the need to mail your certificate to the court or to take it there personally. Also, our automatic submission to the DMV ensures you that the DMV and the court will receive your certificate before the 30 day period is over, if you complete your course within that time frame.
8. Our course is priced low and is very affordable, at only $8.00 to dismiss your ticket and to avoid points on your license. There is also a $7.00 required state and processing fee, and a $10.00 certificate fee with email delivery. That’s it because we never charge more.
9. Comedy Defensive Driving is a reliable company that has been in business since 1989. More than 2.5 million students have successfully completed our course. Our students tell us that they really enjoyed our course that was written by professional comedians.
10. When you take our course, you will have fun. There are no thick driving manuals to read, and you will never be bored.