TEXAS DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE
- Only $25 with promo code: SPEED
- Free & Fast Certificate Delivery
- ALL VIDEO course: Start & Stop Anytime
- Speed through only 5 hours of course time (+1 hour of break time)
- #1 Comedy Course for Classroom Training
- Prices Start at only $25!
- Only 5 hours of class time (+1 hour of break time)
- State Approved by all TX courts
FAST Overnight Delivery
Certificate Delivery Options:
During registration you must Choose a delivery method that meets your needs and court deadlines.
- Standard Delivery – FREE! Delivered by USPS – Please allow 5-9 business days
- Priority Overnight – $24.95. Estimated next business day delivery by 10:30am (Not available for some areas)
- Standard Overnight – $19.95. Estimated next business day delivery by 3pm – Commercial, 4:30pm – Remote Areas, 8pm – Residential
- 2nd Day Air – $17.95. Delivered on 2nd business day with estimated delivery by 8 pm
Cutoff time for same day shipping is course completion by 4 pm Central Time, Monday thru Friday. No weekend or holiday deliveries available. No deliveries to PO Boxes for overnight service. Even though the Expedited Shipping Provider, FedEx, guarantees delivery by a given time we cannot anticipate or take responsibility for possible delays due to circumstances outside of our control.
BBB Rating: A+
Texas Education Agency State approved for ticket dismissal and insurance reduction Approved School- C1965 Comedy Defensive Driving Approved Curriculum- CP333 International Driver Training, Inc.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE YOUR COURSE OR CAN NOT FINISH FOR SOME REASON SIMPLY CALL US FOR A REFUND.
What are the payment/cancellation policies?
A full refund will be made if registration is cancelled prior to completion of course. All registration fees paid are due and refundable when the course of instruction is discontinued by course preventing completing of the course. Any refund will be made within 30 days of the effective date of termination. If the course has not been successfully completed within 180 days, registration will be terminated without notice, and student will not be eligible for a refund. If student fails course a refund will not be issued.
Find your Local Courts
If you received a ticket, it would have been issued by one of the many law enforcement agencies in Texas. There are municipal courts and Justice of the Peace courts, don’t worry there aren’t any more hanging courts (we think). The best way to know exactly who you got your ticket from is to locate the actual ticket or any paperwork the court may have given you; it will be written on there. If it says Bob’s BBQ Brisket, that’s your lucky day the officer left the receipt for his lunch. Check this helpful link to a List of Courts for Dallas and Houston.
Texas Driving Records
Driving records are easy to obtain and required by most courts. Check the paperwork the court gave you for more information on Texas driving records.
If the court is requiring you to obtain a driving record to meet your Texas defensive driving requirements you can get one through this link. More Info.